Enhance build system (Feature #115)
Lets try to enhance the build system to support nightly builds and integration of analysis tools like gendarme and NDepend.
We can stry with MSBuild or switch to a NAnt master build file that calls MSBuild to compile the solution.
Some suggestions for the MSBuild approach:
- rename FastForward.build -> FastForward.proj (the standard MSBuild file extension)
- please provide some kind of .bat file to easily call msbuild
- please define a "global" output directory (you can call the solution with: /p:OutputPath=../Build /p:OutDir=../Build if you do not want to set it in every project itsself
- add a "packaging"-target to your master build file, that copies all assemblies to package from ../Build to ../Publish (so i can provide you builds to download)
- clean/delete ../Build and ../Publish before every compile (like we do for ccnet/netreflector)
- add the "trunk\Build\" and "trunk\Publish\" to svn ignore and do not check them in (like we do for ccnet/netreflector)
- rename "trunk\project" to "trunk\Project" with the tortiose SVN "repo-browser", make sure you checkedin all workingcopy changes before ...
If you want to switch to NAnt, just assign the ticket to me and i'll do the work.