How do I tell if the license validated? (Support #146)
Portable.Licensing seems like it might be a nice package but could use some more documentation. In particular, in the example given for validating a license file, it is unclear what should happen when calling Validate if the license is or is not valid. I have tried to invalidate a license file and cannot figure out what to do with the variable returned by Validate. Nor can I tell if any exceptions should be thrown if the license is not valid. Please expand the example showing how to test the results.
Updated docs about license validation
- added missing using statement, fixes #145
- added example on how to validate the result of the license validator, refs #146
Please check the latest docs in the devel branch and tell me if it is now more clear. Thanks.
- Due date set to 03/07/2014
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Daniel Nauck to Larry Heller
Yes, that helps quite a bit. I also downloaded the source and looked at the unit tests which was also helpful. Thank you for the quick response, and nice job.
Also available in: