Welcome to the Portable.Licensing project¶
Portable.Licensing is a cross platform software licensing framework which allows you to implement licensing into your application or library. It provides you all tools to create and validate licenses for your software.
Portable.Licensing is distributed using the MIT/X11 License.
Getting started with Portable.Licensing¶
- About Portable.Licensing - What is Portable.Licensing?
- Getting Started - How to use Portable.Licensing?
- Portable.Licensing with F# by Steffen Forkman
- Portable.Licensing in german dotnetpro magazine 10/2013 by Fabian Deitelhoff
- Portable.Licensing and Visual Basic .NET Example
Latest Development Source Code¶
We use Git for source revision control and code sharing.
The Git repository is located at: